- Residential Meeting Area
- Urban Garden run by Chelsea Grayson
- 4B Darnell's Residence
- 4C Moseley Penthouse
- 3A Unknown
- 3B Baxter/Grayson Residence
- 3C O'Malley Residence
- 2A Jablonski Residence
- 2B Gertrude's Family Residence
- 2C Sienna's Family Residence
- Clark Residence
- 1A Unknown
- 1B Farley Residence
- 1C Unknown
- Laundry Room
- Boiler Room (replica Topsy-Turvy World Set created by Mitch)
- Raven Baxter
- Chelsea Grayson
- Booker Baxter-Carter
- Nia Baxter-Carter
- Levi Grayson
- Tess O'Malley
- Mrs. O'Malley
- Jimmy O'Malley
- Mr. Farley (unseen)
- Myrna Jablonski
- Phil Jablonski
- Sienna's Mother (unseen)
- Sienna's younger sister (unseen)
- Mitch Moseley
- Richard Moseley
- Gertrude (unseen)
- Meg Henry
- Camille Henry
- Dylan Henry
- Mr. Clark
- Mr. Manchego (Pug owned by Sienna)
- Basil (Terrier owned by Sebastian)
- Unnamed St. Bernard (Owned by Mr. Farley)
- Unnamed dog (Owned by Tess)
- Myra (Chicken owned by Tess)
- Bull (dog owned by Wynia)
- Whiskers and 11 Unnamed others (cats owned by Mr. Clark)
- The stairway set utilizes the same filming techniques as The Big Bang Theory, creating the illusion of multiple floors by simply changing the numbers on the apartment doors.
- It is currently, unknown if the former owners, the Jablonski's retained their apartments.
- The building has appeared in every episode to date.
- The building was apparently built in 1892 as indicated by the year being set in the side of the building.
- Mitch's secret of the building already having a working elevator, was revealed in Head Over Wheels.
- The address was revealed by Chelsea in Because.
- An unused dumbwaiter exists with the third-floor station located in Booker and Levi's closet.
- Nia installed a little lending library in the lobby (with limited success) in Just Call Me Vic.
- As it has been established that Raven and the twins have lived there for at least nine years, it is safe to presume Devon Carter lived there at some point as well.
| The image gallery for 352 Hauser Avenue may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.