|“||I'm trying to get my son to fall in love with the city. Do you think you
can throw in some fun stories about how great it is to grow up here?
|— Raven conspiring with the Conductor|
Booker's visit to San Francisco is ending, but Raven wants him to stay so pulls out all the stops to get him to stay. Booker is more interested in a girl than spending time with Raven. Meanwhile, Victor builds Alice the doll house of her dreams.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Mykal-Michelle Harris as Alice Baxter
- Felix Avitia as Neil
- Emmy Liu-Wang as Ivy
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- This episode filmed on November 11-12, 2021.
- The title is a pun on the 1947 stage play by Tennessee Williams, A Streetcar Named Desire, which inspired the 1951 film.
- First appearance of Cami.
- Eddie and Chelsea are mentioned again by Raven.
- Victor is shown to be a model train enthusiast.
- Booker is shown to have acquired a hockey stick since arriving in San Francisco.
- Raven is seen talking to Nia via FaceTime (Nia is not shown nor heard).
- Devon is indirectly mentioned.
- Neil makes a portmanteau combining San Francisco and Coachella into "San Franciscochella."
- Neil reveals that Cami is bisexual, claiming that she only dates the coolest guys and girls.
- This is the third Disney Channel live-action series to introduce an LGBTQ+ character after Good Luck Charlie and Andi Mack.
- The sequence with the mini streetcar either hints that Alice possesses a measure of precognitive ability or plays as an unlikely humorous coincidence.
- Booker is depicted as having a vision for the first time since arriving in San Francisco.
- His vision of Cami unfolds in Date Expectations.
- Parvesh Cheena has done vocal work for such Disney shows as Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Mira, Royal Detective, The Rocketeer, and The Owl House.
- Additionally, he appeared as "Mr. Babalabaloo" on the Boston Holiday episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and "Pet Shop Owner" in the Disney+ Original Movie, Lady and the Tramp (2019).
- In the original script:
- Ivy said Cami dated the coolest guys and girls.
- it was Ivy that handed over the ketchup.
- Raven bribed the Conductor with $50.
- The Conductor stated he was born in 1968.
- When Raven wanted to see seals at Pier 39, the Conductor claimed that the creatures were the worst, as they stank and were mean.
- Raven listed photo booths, kettle corn, and penny squishers as stuff she wanted to do at Pier 39.
- The Conductor revealed meeting the love of his life at another concert, but stated that he was already married at the time.
- The Conductor claimed that concert offered free churros.
- The Conductor turned away to presumably barf during the wild ride.
- The Conductor specified using the Google search engine on his phone.
- Booker said "That's going to happen?!" Following his vision of Cami.
| The image gallery for A Streetcar Named Conspire may be viewed here.