|“||I'm Alexandra, founder and CEO of the No-Good Nerds.||”|
|— Alexandra introducing herself to Booker.|
She was portrayed by Jordyn Curet.
- In the original script for Crewed Up:
- The character was described as "(11 ADORABLE, ACERBIC, NASALLY VOICE)"
- Her surname was revealed as "Pierson."
- Alexandra claimed she could have skipped two grades but stated that adulthood was a "pyramid scheme."
- She clamed to have read the entire works of William Shakespeare when she was six.
- She accused Booker of having a "fascination" for her, but she told him it would never work because he was only a "B-Student."
| The image gallery for Alexandra Pierson may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.