|“|| Nia: Thanks for having my back Booker. I appreciate it.|
Booker: You're welcome, Nia.
|— Booker and Nia in Big Trouble in Little Apartment|
- Booker was upset that Nia did not believe he was psychic.
- Nia supported Booker all the way.
- Although they had a fight, they made up.
- Booker and Nia hugged at the end.
- Booker and Nia are both favored by their mother equally.
- Nia believes Booker is psychic, after the events of the punching bag.
- Booker did not listen to Nia, although helped her at last.
- Nia went to Booker for help.
- Booker helped Nia to not go to Dallas with their father.
- Nia and Booker hug.
- Nia and Booker plan together on how to use Raven's money.
- Booker opens up to Nia that even though he talks like he's got game, it's the visions that really make him special.
- Nia and Booker work together to save the money
- When Booker is forced to tell Raven that he has visions, he looks at Nia to get her OK first.
- Nia feels left out after finding out that Raven and Booker share psychic powers while she doesn't.
- Booker tells Nia that as twins, they much closer connection that helps him see when she's not fine.
- Booker helps Nia realize that even though she doesn't have powers, she is special too.
- Nia advises Booker against telling other kids that he has psychic powers.
- Nia teams up with Booker to come up with fake visions for the other kids at school.
- When Booker is called out for being a fake psychic, Nia stands up for him. So, they're both chased together.
- Both Nia and Booker are grounded together.
- When Booker realizes that Nia might be in trouble with Tess, he goes to great lengths to save her.
- Nia goes to Booker's bedroom at night and sits on his bed to vent about her problem with Tess.
- Nia needs Booker's advice on how to handle the situation with Tess.
- Booker is worried for Nia when he gets a sleep-vision that Nia and Tess's team might not win.
- Both Nia and Booker spend the money they had saved against their mother's wish.
- Booker joins Nia's business to help make the money back before their mom finds out.
- They are both punished together.
- Booker and Nia are twins.
- Nia and Booker start sharing more plotlines together in Season 2.
- Production-wise, the twin's birthday was meant to be in late October (before Halloween), however due to broadcast mandated airdates, it was depicted in It's Your Party and I'll Spy If I Want To as occurring in mid-November.
| The image gallery for Booker and Nia may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.