|“||I need more tape! I think I can save him!||”|
|— Chelsea to Levi about Admiral Snuggles[src]|
Chelsea Ophelia Grayson (born: Chelsea Ophelia Daniels) is a main character and the deuteragonist in Raven's Home. She is the mother of Levi Grayson, and the best friend of Raven Baxter. Chelsea & Levi both move in with Raven and her twins after she divorces her husband, Garrett.
She is portrayed by Anneliese van der Pol.
Set years after the original show, Chelsea is now a divorced mother to her son, Levi. She made a fortune after inventing the "Schmop," but her fortune was stolen by her husband, Garrett Grayson. Later he fell in love with a federal agent and left her. Garret was eventually arrested for tax evasion. She, her son move in with her best friend and honorary sister Raven Baxter, also a divorced mother of twins. After spending six months on Inventor cruises, Chelsea returns to Chicago and becomes a certified Lifestyle Coach like her mother. She is working on a project she dubs COUCH, which stands for Chelsea Offering Up Chelsea's Help. Ultimately, Chelsea will pool talents with her best friend, Raven, to form a joint business venture.
Same to That's So Raven, Chelsea maintains her red hair and now wears very mature style clothing.
- Originally, Raven and her kids were to live with a new character named Sarah and her son, Levi. However, once Anneliese van der Pol agreed to reprise her role, Chelsea was added instead. 
- Chelsea majored in Interpretive Dance in college, and minored in Theatre Arts.
- Both her parents were therapists.
- Chelsea has superior hand-eye coordination, and is great at paddleball and ping-pong.
- She spent some time in China, for vegetarian summer camp.
- She also claims to have attended a "vegetarian dude ranch" which had a mechanical cabbage instead of a bull.
- Garret also stole all of Chelsea's money, which she made by selling her invention, the "Schmop," as stated in Baxter's Back!
- She claimed to have been nicknamed the "Tomato Tornado," for her Basketball skills.
- It is seen that Chelsea is close friends with Principal Wentworth, even calling him by his first name.
- She is often Raven's voice of reason.
- She very rarely calls Raven by her name and prefers to call her 'Rae'.
- She was a Three-Toed Sloth for Halloween.
- Chelsea's wedding china was worth $300 a piece.
- She often gets worked up when she's really angry as seen when she tells off Brenda and when she and Raven play 'Good Cop, Bad Cop' with the kids.
- During Raven's reunion with Dr. Sleevemore Chelsea was with college friends in Las Vegas. Later in Just Call Me Vic, Chelsea was hired as a teacher for young inventors on a Carribean cruise ship for a two-month stint, but Levi chooses not to go, as to not miss school and leave the twins. However, Chelsea ends up staying for six months, before deciding to return home. She follows in her mother's footsteps and becomes a Lifestyle Coach.
- According to Levi, the one dish Chelsea makes well is Mushroom Quiche, which is somewhat ironic, as Raven is extremely allergic to mushrooms.
- However, Chelsea's time on the cruises has improved her culinary skills.
- She will encounter her ex, Garrett, in Disorder in the Court.
- Chelsea was not in Head Over Wheels, The Most Interesting Mom in the World, Sleevemore Part Two: Found, Sleevemore Part Three: Future, Switch-or-Treat, Just Call Me Vic, New Dog, Old Trick, It's Your Party and I'll Spy If I Want To, Winners and Losers, and Keepin' It Real.
| The image gallery for Chelsea Grayson may be viewed here.