|“||Welcome back, Baxter.||”|
|— Principal Alana Rivera welcoming Raven back to renew their rivalry.|
Booker tries to impress a girl, but it takes a turn for the worse. After a vision, Raven tries to prove to Victor that Alice is lying to him about losing her voice, but he doesn't believe her.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Mykal-Michelle Harris as Alice Baxter
- Felix Avitia as Neil
- Emmy Liu-Wang as Ivy
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Marissa Reyes as Cami
- This episode filmed on November 18-19, 2021.
- The title is a play on the common phrase, "clickbait."
- The picture of Raven which is from That's So Raven is seen in the picture frame.
- Booker's outfit resembles the picture from That's So Raven.
- When Raven is dancing in her house, she does the same dance moves Adrienne Bailon did in The Cheetah Girls 2 number: 'Step Up.'
- Cami calls Booker "Ketchup Guy," when it was Neil who handed it over at The Chill Grill, as Booker handed over a napkin dispenser.
- Alice's school is revealed to be Katherine Johnson Tech, named after the mathematician whose contributions to the space program were hidden by NASA due to her color and gender for several decades.
- Devon is mentioned by Alana.
- Nia is mentioned and referenced when Raven is about to cut Alice's doll, Tasha's hair.
- Alana Rivera is revealed to be Cami's mom.
- In Spanish "tonto" means a (male) foolish person.
- Ivy reveals she and Cami's birthdays occur within days of each other, and that in the 4th Grade,'s Cami apparently hired all the local Party Princesses for the same day as Ivy's party, causing no one to attend Ivy's event.
- Ivy reveals she has a grandfather who speaks Mandarin, meaning she is of Chinese descent.
- Ivy revealed that Neil is a backup quarterback, meaning he is on the football team.
- Alana Rivera returns, and becomes the sixth character to appear in both That's So Raven and Raven's Home following Raven Baxter, Chelsea Grayson, Devon Carter, Dr. Sleevemore, and Victor Baxter.
- In the original script:
- Booker calls the cafeteria "bougie" noting at his old school to get sweet and sour chicken, they had to pour maple syrup over chicken nuggets.
- Raven calls Booker to ask why his toothbrush is dry.
- Cami describes Ivy as "trippin'" in the cafeteria.
- Booker does a secret happy dance after Cami asks him to recover her phone.
- Cami initially fakes Booker out, by claiming he recovered the wrong phone.
- Raven and Alana had an alternate conversation, as they said the same sentences only differing with the pronouns used for their kids.
- When Booker sits down at the cool table, Cami's sack lunch and her friends' lunch trays vanish, but reappear as the conversation continues.
| The image gallery for Clique Bait may be viewed here.