|“|| If you handle your business right, you can get to the point where work and |
play become the same thing! But to get there, you have to do the work first.
|— Chris Spring-Lake to Booker.|
When Booker shirks his responsibilities, helping Mr. Arthur at the local barbershop to attend a concert promoted by Chris Spring-Lake, Mr. Arthur recruits Raven to do her son’s work.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Jaleel White as Chris Spring-Lake
- Charles Robinson as Mr. Arthur
- This episode filmed on May 10, 2019, the thirteenth episode shot before a live audience for the season.
- This episode continues plotlines from Cali Dreams.
- Chris Spring-Lake returns from Cali Dreams, and is still flirting with Raven.
- Tess mentions her uncle, Officer Mike Kowalski from Cop To It.
- Former That's So Raven guest star Dylan Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck, visited the set during production.
- Charles Robinson previously played the role of "Othello 'Pops' King" the maternal grandfather of K.C. Cooper in K.C. Undercover.
- Jessie had a similar title to this. (Season 4, Episode 2)
- Wallace and Gromit and Thomas and Friends also had a similar title to this.
| The image gallery for Close Shave may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.