|“|| Why'd you do it, Dad? Why'd you take everything |
Mom worked so long and hard for?
|— Levi confronting his father, Garrett, while under oath.|
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Johnno Wilson as Garrett Grayson
- Tim Bagley as Judge Giovonni
- Ellee Jo Trowbridge as Camille Henry
- Amie Farrell as Mrs. Meg Henry
- Tiwana Floyd as Bailiff
- Joseph Keane as Announcer
- This episode filmed on January 18, 2019, the fourth episode shot before a live audience for the season, and the first episode produced in 2019.
- Chelsea's ex-husband and Levi's father, Garrett Grayson, makes his first appearance.
- First episode to air in the new time slot, 8:00 PM on Friday nights.
- This episode continues plotlines from Smoky Flow, and Friend-Ship.
- The title is a play on the phrase, "Order in the court."
- This episode marks the third appearance of The Chi-Lective.
- This is the first episode to air in production order in Season 3.
- Tim Bagley previously played the role of "Principal Rabinoff" in the "Protest it Up" episode of Shake it Up.
- Garrett claimed his "Schbroom" had no connection whatsoever to Chelsea's "Schmop," but lost his case on Judge Giovonni.
- In Slammed, it is revealed that Chelsea was awarded $132,000 from the trial.
- Chelsea and Raven decide on the code word "Donut," to indicate that Chelsea's attraction to Garrett has returned, and she requires assistance from Raven to escape his presence.
- Devon was alluded to as Raven's "ex-husband" on TV.
- Chelsea mentions her COUCH (Chelsea Offering Up Chelsea's Help) project.
- This is the first episode to air as part of Disney Channel's YADIRF programming block.
- In the original script:
- Garrett offered to take Levi out for steaks.
- Levi actually booked the birthday party.
- Booker stated "Look out Queen B[eyonce]. We're about to raid your hive!" after getting the gig.
- The "Schmop. Schbroom. Schmame." line was originally from Levi, after noting,"I mean your new business is basically Mom's old one," to his father.
- Garrett's phone partner was named Marvin instead of Max.
- Booker left a phone message for Levi before playing the party.
- Dylan was 4 turning 5.
- Judge Giovonni overheard Raven whispering he looked smaller than he did on TV.
- A minor subplot of Raven borrowing the Bailiff's hat was deleted.
- Among several deleted lines of Judge Giovonni was the mention of having learned all about Chelsea from an aunt and uncle that met her during a cruise.
- Nia described the party as "It's like The Purge in Munchkinland."
- Garrett received a phone call during the trial.
- Garrett claimed his mother was from the Sussexes of Manchester.
| The image gallery for Disorder in the Court may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.