|“||Actually, Booker, it is all about you. They're not dissing
the Chi-Lective, they're only dissing you.
|— Levi telling Booker about the 3 Go's video "Jokey Flow."|
Nia, Tess and Booker are ecstatic over the popularity of their Chi-Lective music video that has gotten thousands of likes on MeTube, until Levi shows them a diss track that’s been posted by a rival group, the 3 Go's, that makes fun of Booker.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Kaliko Kauahi as Principal Kwan
- Travis Wolfe Jr as Lloyd "Lil Lo-Lo" Mutesa
- Amari O'Neil as Gilbert "Quatro" Mutesa
- Amir O'Neil as Herbert "Pump-Fake" Mutesa
- Taja V. Simpson as Mrs. Mutesa
- Nathan Blair as Sixth Grader
- This episode was filmed on December 14, 2018, the third episode shot before a live audience for the season.
- Additionally, it happened to be filmed on writer Zora Bikangaga's birthday.
- Raven Symoné celebrated her 33rd birthday during production of this episode.
- Sky Katz celebrated her 14th birthday during production of this episode.
- This episode continues plot elements from Smoky Flow.
- This is the second appearance of The Chi-Lective.
- Clips of The Chi-Lective from Smoky Flow, are seen.
- Raven takes another subtle shot at Devon, labeling him "cute and cheap."
- Tess called Levi "Little Spielberg," referring to director Steven Spielberg.
- Booker and Levi no longer use bunk beds.
- Baba ghanoush is a Middle Eastern dish primarily consisting of eggplant flavored with various seasonings.
- Raven buys a desk/chair/dresser set for the boys from a furniture company called "Chi-Kea" ( a combination of "Chicago" and "Ikea") for $99.
- First appearance of Lil Lo-Lo.
- The 3 Go's name sounds similar to the rap group Migos. Coincidentally, Quatro sounds similar to Quavo, one of the members of Migos.
- According to the script, Mrs. Mutesa is originally from Uganda.
- In the original script:
- The 3 Go's were originally envisioned as a more diverse group, with each member a different ethnicity.
- When hearing the 3 Go's video "Jokey Flow", Raven, recognizing the "Smoky Flow" music, began breakdancing.
- The Sixth Grader asked for a selfie with "Bunk Bed Booker."
- The Principal Kwan scene was originally set in her office.
- A deleted line would have explained the school office was being fumigated.
| The image gallery for Diss Track may be viewed here.