|“||I didn't even want to come here, Booker! And now I can never leave!||”|
|— Tess to Booker when the kids try to escape from 4B.|
Now that they are high school students, Booker and Nia feel they are too old for trick-or-treating. They instead convince Levi, Tess and Ramon to join them for a night of real scares and fun in 4B, the apartment that is suspected to be haunted. Meanwhile, Raven and Chelsea stir up their own batch of holiday antics when they throw a Halloween party for the younger neighborhood kids.
- Raven Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Apartment 4B is the same apartment that the mysterious new neighbor Darnell moved into before disappearing at the end of the season 3 Halloween episode.
- This episode was filmed on February 21, 2020.
- The title is a play on the 2012 sitcom, Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23.
- This is the fourth Halloween special of the series.
- Disney Channel and other media outlets consider this to be the Season 4 premiere.
- Raven's Halloween outfit is a nod to Raven Symoné's Black Widow Spider costume during her time on The Masked Singer.
- On October 13, 2020, both Raven Symoné and Anneliese van der Pol competed on Celebrity Family Feud with other Disney Channel mothers (Suzi Barrett [Just Roll With It], Caroline Rhea [Sydney to the Max], and Rebecca Metz [Coop & Cami: Ask the World] ) but lost against the cast of Mixed-ish.
- The following week after this episode premiered, October 16, Issac Ryan Brown appeared in Disney Channel Halloween House Party, a Disney Channel special with stars taking on a variety of zany characters and spooktacular spoofs in a sketch comedy show, featuring previous Raven's Home guest stars, Raphael Alejandro, Kylie Cantrall, and Scarlett Estevez.
- The episode features a special opening sequence updated with Halloween-themed graphics/sound effects and a remix of the theme song. This is the second time a Disney Channel series revamped their opening as a Halloween intro. The first was A.N.T. Farm. It also is the third show to do this following A.N.T. Farm and Stuck in the Middle (Christmas).
- The haunted apartment is just like the haunted suite in The Ghost in 613 episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
- The line "We ain't afraid of no ghost...pepper" (stated by Raven) is a reference to the iconic theme song from the Ghostbusters movie franchise.
- The door of apartment 4B opening by itself and Tess falling while running away are running gags from the season 3 Halloween episode.
- The TV show reboot that inspired the "My Little Uni-horses" Halloween costume craze is a spoof of the popular toy line and media franchise My Little Pony.
- Tanya Baxter is indirectly mentioned as the candy dish given to Peggy came from "Raven's mama".
- Tess apparently works at a pizza parlor, but due to this episode being aired out of order, the place has not been introduced yet, much like Booker's barber shop position in Season 3.
- Starting with this episode, the end credits plays after the last scene of the episode, Disney Channel airings have the credits play during the last scene of the episode.
- In the original script:
- Jillian was blonde.
- Alexis was a redhead.
- The Uni-horse cartoon and costumes were called "Alicorns," the classical term for winged unicorns.
- Peggy did not take a candy dish.
| The image gallery for Don't Trust The G in Apt 4B may be viewed here.