|“||Style. Who determines it? Your mom, your peers, or you? What starts as a
lighthearted documentary becomes so much more in... 'Dress to Express.'
|— Levi introducing his film.|
When Levi makes a documentary to see how a person’s style influences people’s perception of them, he has Nia, Tess and Booker change up their style of dress which leads to surprising results. Nia changes her personal style in an effort to fit in with the school’s new conservation club. When the leader still doesn’t let her join, Nia sets out to find another way she can make a difference in the school. 
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Sean Phillip Glascow as Delaney
- This episode was filmed on December 21, the final filmed episode of 2018.
- The original airing of this episode was a Disney Now! Live Play Event.
- This episode marks the first appearances of both Principal Kwan and Sienna in Season 3.
- Neither Nia or Booker's names have been added to the wall of Carver Ambassadors.
- Chelsea officially becomes a certified Life Coach.
- Idris Elba was mentioned again.
- Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal are also mentioned.
- Booker's dad, Devon, gave him money to buy new clothes, but Raven won't let Booker get what he wants to wear.
- This is Sienna's final appearance.
- Chelsea announces her COUCH (Chelsea Offering Up Chelsea's Help) project.
- Director Danielle Fishel is best known for playing the role of "Topanga Lawrence Matthews" in Boy Meets World & Girl Meets World.
- In the original script:
- Almost the entire episode was completely re-written.
- Carver was debating whether or not to impose a school dress code, with Booker and Levi on opposite sides of the matter.
- Casting calls were made for a character, "Karen McGuire (aka 'PTA Karen')" a leader of the Carver PTA, but with the dress code plot dropped, so was the character.
- Delaney was a kid in their Science class with a crush on Tess.
- Sienna was a solid client of Ravenous Fashions.
- Raven had made arrangements for Ravenous Fashions to become the supplier of any school outfits, with "You-niforms," a line of uniforms which allowed for individualized added accessories.
| The image gallery for Dress to Express may be viewed here.