|“|| Style. Who determines it? Your mom, your peers, or you? What starts as a |
lighthearted documentary becomes so much more in... 'Dress to Express.'
|— Levi introducing his film.|
When Levi makes a documentary to see how a person’s style influences people’s perception of them, he has Nia, Tess and Booker change up their style of dress which leads to surprising results.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Sean Phillip Glascow as Delaney
- This episode filmed on December 21, the final filmed episode of 2018.
- The original airing of this episode was a Disney Now! Live Play Event.
- This episode marks the first appearances of both Principal Kwan and Sienna in Season 3.
- Neither Nia or Booker's names have been added to the wall of Carver Ambassadors.
- Devon was mentioned, but not by name.
- Chelsea becomes an officially certified Life Coach.
- Idris Elba was mentioned again.
- Charles Barkley and Shaquille O'Neal are also mentioned.
- Director Danielle Fishel is best known for playing the role of "Topanga Lawrence Matthews" in Boy Meets World & Girl Meets World.
- In the original script:
- Nearly the entire episode was completely re-written.
- Carver was debating whether or not to impose a school dress code, with Booker and Levi on opposite sides of the matter.
- Casting calls were made for a character, "Karen McGuire (aka 'PTA Karen')" a leader of the Carver PTA, but with the dress code plot dropped, so was the character.
- Delaney was a kid in their Science class with a crush on Tess.
- Sienna was a solid client of Ravenous Fashions.
- Raven had made arrangements for Ravenous Fashions to become the supplier of any school outfits, with "You-niforms," a line of uniforms which allowed for individualized added accessories.
| The image gallery for Dress to Express may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.