|“|| Best Friends versus Best Friends. I'm going to put the phones|
in a drawer, and the first one to break (cough) is a loser.
|— Raven to Tess and Nia.|
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Teshi Thomas as Danni
- Due to being aired out of production order, the events of School House Trap and Cali Dreams had not occurred yet, which is why Booker and Levi discussed The Chi-Lective making upcoming videos for the Radio Eclipse Live Contest.
- Booker gets a vision of Danni smiling and wearing headphones at the silent disco.
- This episode filmed on January 25, 2019, the fifth episode shot before a live audience for the season.
- The title is a play on the 1983 song "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper (who guested on the That's So Raven episode "Art Breaker" as Art teacher "Ms. Petuto").
- First appearance of Danni.
- Devon is mentioned again.
- Booker performed a new song, "No Filter."
- Tanya, Victor, and Cory are referenced, but not by name.
- Tess mentions she is still on the Carver Girls Basketball Team.
- NBA MVP Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors was mentioned.
- Lil' Z was mentioned, as Danni wore one of his merchandise shirts.
- For unknown reasons, the Carver Shhh Disco Dance was held in the main school hallway, instead of the usually used gym.
- In the original script:
- Danni claimed her favorite basketball star was a fictional Bay Area player named "Lew Frazier," an amalgamation of NBA legends Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's birth name) and Walt Frazier.
- Booker admitted accidentally creating a Peanut Page under "Booker Baker-Carson," blaming autocorrect, which he has yet to delete.
- Danni's catchphrase was "Dope."
- Danni was into a new form of dancing called "hip-let" combining the styles of hip-hop and ballet.
- Danni joked the sight of Principal Kwan dabbing would give her nightmares.
| The image gallery for Girls Just Wanna Have Phones may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.