|“||Being an influencer is so rewarding!||”|
|— Nia to the other kids.|
- Raven Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Jordyn Curet as Alexandra
- LaTonya Croff as Claire (uncredited)
- Due to the episodes being aired out of production order, Raven's sling from What About Your Friends? returns.
- This episode filmed on July 19, 2019, the eighteenth episode shot before a live audience for the season.
- This episode continues plotlines from Crewed Up and Slammed.
- The title is a play on the term "influencer".
- The sewing machine Tess gave Raven in Twister, Sister is seen again.
- This was only the third episode of Season 3 to air in production order.
- Raven named her hands Serena (right) and Venus (left) likely for the tennis playing Williams sisters.
- Raven and Chelsea officially open their new joint business venture, Your Best Dressed Life.
- "Psy-Key" is likely a play on athletic wear giant Nike.
- Staff writer LaTonya Croff made a cameo as "Claire."
| The image gallery for In-Shoe-encer may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.