He is portrayed by Jason Maybaum.
Levi is savvy. He is a lot smarter than his mother. He gets shy around people he isn't comfortable around, but cheery around his family.
Levi is the son of Chelsea and Garrett Grayson. Following his parents' divorce, Levi and Chelsea moved in to live with Raven Baxter as well as her family. There, Levi shares a bedroom with Booker Baxter, who has become like his older brother. Also, Levi instantly believed Booker when he told him about being psychic and helps him keep his powers a secret alongside Nia and Tess. Growing up, Levi used to look up to his father. Chelsea had been telling him good things about Garrett to make Levi proud of Garrett. So, in Vending the Rules, Levi uses some of the tricks and bad habits he learned from Garrett to run an illegal snack ring at George Washington Carver Community School. When Chelsea found out, she realized she needs to tell Levi the truth that Garrett is a criminal, who was arrested for financial fraud. Later, Levi was told of Raven’s own physic abilities, after Booker told her alongside his mother his abilities, but he agreed to keep her abilities a secret.
- In "The Bearer of Dad News." Levi got the middle name Mahalo after his parents conceived him during the honeymoon in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Since he's a lot smarter than his mother, he tells Chelsea to make good choices, instead of the other way around.
- He reads bedtime stories to Chelsea.
- He doesn't like dodge ball because he's always the first person out and no one wants him on their team.
- He pees when he feels trapped.
- He always orders pizza when his mom, Chelsea, grills.
- In his old room, he had a bunch of cool stuff, including a trampoline, a half-pipe, and a pinball machine.
- At his old house, he used to drink sparkling pineapple juice.
- He used to wear Nia's bras because he thought Chelsea shrank his tank tops in the wash.
- When Chelsea gets lost in the mall, he tracks her phone to find her.
- He likes being an only child because he never needs to worry about who's the favorite child.
- According to Chelsea, Garrett's departure from the family was really hard on Levi.
- In Fears of a Clown, Levi's star sign in Virgo.
- In Just Call Me Vic, when Chelsea is hired as a teacher on a two-month-long Caribbean cruise, he stays in Chicago with the Baxters.
- He has a lot of nicknames by Tess.
- In How I Met Your Mentor, it is revealed that Chelsea was originally going to name Levi "Vlad" after Vlad Tepes, the historical despot that inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula.
| The image gallery for Levi Grayson may be viewed here.