Nathan has appeared in the TV series CONAN, Modern Family, Grace & Frankie, Teachers, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Walk the Prank and Raven's Home. He is a voice actor on Super Wings and has competed on culinary shows including Masterchef Junior & StoveTots.
|2011||Modern Family||Son||(Ep 3.05)|
|2012||Fresh Perspectives||Self||Web Series Regular|
|2013||Masterchef Junior||Chef||Culinary Showdown|
|2014||CONAN||Drummer||Bleachers (Ep 5.03)|
|2015||Teachers||Jimmy||Guest Star (Ep 1.10)|
|2016||Grace & Frankie||Calvin||Guest Star (Ep 3.11)|
|2016||Stove Tots||Chef||Culinary Showdown|
|2017||Walk the Prank||Goofus||Recurring Guest Star (5 episodes)|
|2017/18||Super Wings||Voice||Series Regular|
|2018||It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia||Stephen||Guest Star (Ep 13.7)|
|2018||Raven's Home||The Guntz||Recurring Guest Star (6 episodes)|
- At age 8, Nathan Blaiwes became the youngest chef to compete on Masterchef Junior Season 1.
- At age 10, Nathan Blaiwes played drums on the CONAN stage for lead singer Jack Antinoff's band, Bleachers.
- At age 12, Nathan Blaiwes played Xbox NFL Madden against Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller of the Denver Broncos in a series of XBOX commercials and got to wear Von's genuine Superbowl ring.
- At age 13, Nathan Blaiwes was cast in his first Disney Channel show as Goofus in Walk the Prank.
- At age 14, Nathan Blaiwes was brought back by Disney to play The Guntz in Raven's Home.
- Nathan Blaiwes has an older sister from Haiti. She came to the family as a foreign exchange student and became a permanent family member due to the devastating earthquake in 2010.
- Nathan Blaiwes enjoys playing bari sax, video gaming, and deep-sea fishing. His favorite type of food is seafood, pasta, and dumplings.
- Nathan Blaiwes studies at The Second City Conservatory in Hollywood, CA and aspires to be on SNL. His favorite shows are The Office & Somebody Feed Phil. Aside from acting goals, he also plans to open a restaurant with his father in the future.
| The image gallery for Nathan Blaiwes may be viewed here.