|“||Just a quick raid of the janitor's closet and Booker's Bathroom Cuts is open for business.||”|
|— Booker to Levi.|
When Mr. Arthur tells Booker that he isn't ready to go from sweeping floors to cutting hair at the barbershop, he opens his own mobile barbershop in the boys' school bathroom.
- Raven Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Max Torina as Ramon
- This episode filmed on June 14, 2019, the fifteenth episode shot before a live audience for the season.
- This is the first episode of the series to premiere in the month of April.
- Mr. Arthur returns from Close Shave.
- Raven and Chelsea finally reveal the name of their joint business venture, Your Best Dressed Life, a slight variation of Levi's original suggestion of Living Your Best-Dressed Life from It's Not Easy Being Green.
- Tess alludes to being rejected by Jordan in In-vision of Privacy, which made her hesitant to express her feelings to Ramon.
- Chelsea mocks Raven's vision face and expression during an argument between them.
- Coach Spitz was mentioned.
| The image gallery for On Edge may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.