Raven, Chelsea, Booker, Nia, Levi, and Tess set out on a long road trip to Maine’s Camp Champion, but a GPS glitch sends them off course to Camp Kikiwaka, a place with an uncertain future even for those who can catch a glimpse of the future. While Raven and Chelsea hunt for Maine lobster, the kids make arts and crafts and develop feats of engineering, and then set out to find the camp’s infamous “Snipe” in Moose Rump’s Forbidden Forest. The adventure also includes celebrity piglets, hidden tunnels and a musical performance, as the newcomers forge a camaraderie with Lou, Noah, Ava, Destiny, Gwen, Finn and Matteo – and set out to own the summer.
Raven's Home Cast
- Raven Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Miranda May as Lou Hockhauser
- Mallory James Mahoney as Destiny Baker
- Raphael Alejandro as Matteo Silva
- Will Buie Jr. as Finn Sawyer
- Shelby Simmons as Ava King
- Scarlett Estevez as Gwen Flores
- Israel Johnson as Noah Lambert
- Nick Fisher as Kyle
- This episode filmed on March 6, 2020, on location at CBS Studios, the home studio of Bunk'd.
- This was also filmed on the same day the Bunk'd episode "Whisper Toots" premiered.
- This is the first crossover to happen between two spinoffs or sequels from the parent series.
- The episode was choreographed by Lilian Manansala who has choreographed several That's So Raven episodes and appeared as a dancer in "Too Much Pressure." She has also choreographed several Bunk'd episodes as well.
- This is a crossover with the Disney Channel series Bunk'd. This will be the first Disney Channel crossover in 5 years since the Monstober Spooktacular Weekend crossovers in 2015.
- This episode was part 1 of one hour special
- Part 1 of the crossover was a Raven's Home script, while Part 2 was a Bunk'd script and were originally filmed as "The Bunk'dy Bunch" and "Raven About Kikiwaka.
- This is the first crossover of the series but it will be the fourth crossover in the That's So Raven franchise after "Checkin' Out" (Season 4 of That's So Raven), "That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana" (Season 2 of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody), and "Take This Job and Love It" (Season 2 of Hannah Montana). that featured Madison Pettis and John D'Aquino as Sophie Martinez and President Martinez from Cory in the House, a spinoff to That's So Raven.
- The crossover takes place in both of the fourth seasons of the two shows.
- Previously, the casts of both Raven's Home and Bunk'd appeared together in “Holidays Unwrapped” a Disney Channel special from the 2019 holiday season.
- Various IG stories hinted at this crossover, with the cast depicted wearing Camp Kikiwaka shirts.
- This episode will show that That's so Raven, Cory in the House, Raven's Home, Jessie, Bunk'd, Boy Meets World, Girl Meets World, Austin & Ally, The Suite Life Series, K.C. Undercover, Wizards of Waverly Place, Liv & Maddie, Good Luck Charlie, Best Friends Whenever, I Didn’t Do It, Hannah Montana, I'm In The Band, Shake It Up, and A.N.T. Farm, take place in the same universe.
- The production team rented Production backing 8294, to stand in for the Forbidden Forest, which was originally created for the 1967 Disney film, The Gnome Mobile.
- This would be the second crossover Raven has been in since That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana.
- This is the 4th Disney crossover to air during July. The other being That's so Suite Life of Hannah Montana, Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana and Lab Rats vs Mighty Med.
| The image gallery for Raven About Bunk’d may be viewed here.