|“|| Smoky flow, I'll show you what it means, |
Hottest rappers in the Chi, and yeah we're only 13!
|— Booker rapping in "Smoky Flow"|
Booker, Tess and Nia form a music group, The Chi-Lective, with Levi as their video director. Things get out of hand when they try and film their music video “Smoky Flow” in Tess’ apartment—unbeknownst to Raven and Chelsea.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- This episode was filmed on November 9, 2018, making this the first episode shot with a live audience for the season.
- This was the first appearance of The Chi-Lective.
- The O'Malley apartment was seen for the first time.
- Tess mentioned both her parents. She revealed her mother works at a hospital.
- Tess wore the checkered jacket from All Sewn Up.
- Chelsea wears her wedding dress every Valentine's Day, however, Raven used the gown as material for a Ravenous Fashions order for Little Mix.
- Raven is seen reading fashionNOW, Shinée Dubois' magazine.
- Raven seems very hypocritical, as she has left the kids alone in the apartment many times.
- Rihanna, Drake, Little Mix, Lady Gaga, Pablo Picasso, Don Quixote, and LeBron James are mentioned.
- Issac Ryan Brown and Jason Maybaum spoiled a few details of this episode during the 2019 Disney Fan Fest Raven's Home panel.
- In the original script:
- The group was called "The Collective."
- The Radio Eclipse Live Contest prize money was only $10,000.
- This episode begins the Chi-Lective arc.
| The image gallery for Smoky Flow may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.