|“|| Smoky flow, I'll show you what it means, |
Hottest rappers in the Chi, and yeah we're only 13!
|— Booker rapping in "Smoky Flow"|
Booker, Tess and Nia form a music group, The Chi-Lective, with Levi as their video director. Things get out of hand when they try and film their music video “Smoky Flow” in Tess’ apartment—unbeknownst to Raven and Chelsea.
to be Added...
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Raven mentioned events of Just Call Me Vic, Switch-or-Treat, and Keepin' It Real to Chelsea.
- Chelsea mentions to Raven their recent time on the Jet Ski durng Friend-Ship and Lost at Chel-Sea.
- This episode was filmed on November 9, 2018, making this the first episode shot with a live audience for the season.
- This was the first appearance of The Chi-Lective, and begins the Chi-Lective arc.
- The O'Malley apartment was seen for the first time.
- Tess mentioned both her parents. She revealed her mother works at a hospital.
- Tess wore the checkered jacket from All Sewn Up.
- Chelsea wears her wedding dress every Valentine's Day, however, Raven used the gown as material for a Ravenous Fashions order for Little Mix.
- Raven is seen reading fashionNOW, Shinée Dubois' magazine.
- Raven seems very hypocritical, as she has left the kids alone in the apartment many times.
- Rihanna, Drake, Little Mix, Lady Gaga, Pablo Picasso, Don Quixote, and LeBron James are mentioned.
- Issac Ryan Brown and Jason Maybaum spoiled a few details of this episode during the 2019 Disney Fan Fest Raven's Home panel.
- In the original script:
- The group was called "The Collective."
- The Radio Eclipse Live Contest prize money was only $10,000.
| The image gallery for Smoky Flow may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.