|“||How cool is this? Jablonski's getting yelled at by his own mom!||”|
|— Booker to Nia|
It's early Saturday morning and Chelsea has decided to help in by making pancakes. Since Chelsea's pancakes are usually inedible, Raven is secretly swapping them with her better ones. After getting a last minute call from her boss to go to work (even though it's a Saturday), Raven asks the kids to help with some chores. While trying to help, Booker accidentally breaks the dishwasher.
Before leaving, Raven gets a vision of the landlord running into Chelsea. Ever since moving in together, Raven has never informed the landlord that Chelsea is living with her. If the landlord ever found out, they would be forced to pay double the rent because they're two families. Since they can't afford it, she asks Chelsea to avoid the landlord, Mr. Jablonski. She also instructs Nia and Booker to wash the dishes by hand instead of calling the landlord to fix the broken dishwasher.
With Raven gone, Nia and Booker decide to defy her orders. So, they call in the landlord to fix the dishwasher. They ask Levi to stay outside and be the lookout. To avoid looking suspicious, Levi starts playing with his drone. The landlord comes in and fixes the dishwasher. He then goes upstairs to check on the shower, only to walk in on Chelsea taking a shower. Chelsea freaks out and ties him up.
Tess from the apartment next door joins Levi and starts playing with him. Unfortunately, they lose control over the drone and it lands in apartment 2A. There are rumors that there's an old witch who lives in that apartment. Scared. Tess and Levi sneak in carefully but are soon busted by the woman.
Meanwhile, Raven has a hard time at work because of her mean, bossy, boss, Paisley. She tries to ask for a raise but Paisley refuses. So, Raven returns home early. Since Tess and Levi are stuck at the "witch's" house, there is no one to warn Nia and Booker about Raven's arrival. Raven gets home and is shocked to find Mr. Jablonski tied up. They explain their financial situation to him but he refuses to let them. He asks them to either pay more money or else Chelsea has to move out. Nia and Booker sell some of their stuff to make a few bucks to help in but it's not enough.
Eventually, Tess and Levi return from the apartment they were trapped in. The owner brings them back in after making up and spending time with her. She turns out to be Myrna Jablonski, the mother of the landlord, Mr. Phil Jablonski. She finds her son tied up. Raven and Chelsea explain the situation to her. Phil insists that since they're two families, they should pay like two families. But, Mrs. Jablonski says that she sees only one family. She forces her son to treat Raven and Chelsea's families as one families and to never kick them out or charge them more. Phil agrees.
Afterwards, Raven, Chelsea and Mrs. Jablonski bond over sharing embarrassing pictures of their kids when they were babies.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Skyler Day as Paisley
- Bruno Amato as Phil Jablonski
- Peggy Miley as Myrna ("Ma") Jablonski
- Raven's constant struggle working for Paisley is addressed through out the season in other episodes including You're Gonna Get It, Vest in Show.
- Levi's father is revealed to be in jail. This is explored more in Vending the Rules.
- Actress Peggy Miley has appeared on Lab Rats, Liv and Maddie, and played Cory Matthews' Nana Boo Boo in girl Meets World. She also appeared in Star Trek: Insurrection.
- Mah-jongg is a tabletop game played with 144 tiles, and requires four players.
- It is revealed that Levi's father is still serving his single year of jail.
- Chelsea reveals that she and Raven spent one summer working on an oil rig (which is strange, given Chelsea's previously demonstrated strong pro-environment stance).
- Raven states she has been with Paisley's canine fashion studio for three years.
- Tess destroyed Levi's drone (his final gift from his father) using a bat.
- As no knew "The Witch of 2A," was actually Phil. Jablonski's, mother, they must maintain separate apartments.
- Raven gets a vision of the landlord running into Chelsea
- Booker gets a vision of Raven thanking someone for saving the day.
| The image gallery for The Baxters Get Bounced may be viewed here.