|“||Two psychics and neither of you saw this coming?||”|
|— Levi to Raven and Booker.|
Raven finally admits to the kids that she has visions too and shares a special moment with Booker and they try to combine their psychic powers to find the missing money. Feeling left out, Nia pretends to have a vision.
After a long hesitation, Raven reveals to her kids that she is psychic too. She gives Booker a big hug saying that this is the best day in her life that she is finally able to tell the kids. She says that she and Booker are the "Psychic Duo" - unless Nia is psychic too, in which case they would become the "Psychic Trio." Unfortunately, Nia isn't psychic. And watching her mom and twin brother celebrate their new connection only makes her feel left out and annoys a neighbour who tells Raven that he doesn't care.
Once the happy moment is over, Raven reveals to her kids that the money wasn't in the pink backpack. It was in another bag that she buried in Chelsea's garden to hide the money from the kids. She takes out the bag but it immediately gets snatched by Ernesto the falcon. Whoops! In the commotion, Levi falls and most of the cement comes off, leaving just a cement fist on his arm. He starts calling himself superhero "Cemento," ready to save the day from the falcon. Nia suggests coming up with a vision board to devise a plan to get the money back from the falcon. But Raven and Booker ignore her and decide to use their psychic powers to find the falcon. They start experimenting on different ways to trigger their visions.
After watching how happy Raven is with Booker, Nia starts to feel as if she is not as important as her brother. So, she tries to make herself useful by thinking of ways to help save the money. She starts calling herself "Logi-gal" because she intends to save the day using logic. She downloads a bird calling app on her phone that they can use to attract the falcon. Unfortunately, it attracts pigeons instead. The others run back into the house while Nia is left and attacked by the pigeons. Nia goes to her room and Tess follows her. Tess tells Nia that she would feel bad too if she found out that her mother and brother had visions. She tells Nia that it is okay to not feel okay.
Booker gets a vision in which he sees the falcon holding the bag with the money outside a pizza place. He and Raven go after the falcon but a Scüt passenger, Gloria gets in for a ride, headed to a vet in the same direction. Gloria is carrying a cat named Carmichael. When they stop at the pizza place, the cat runs out and scares the falcon away. Raven and Booker come home with no money. They buy a matching pair of t-shirts that say "I'm with Psycho." This makes Nia want to have visions too, more than ever.
Later in the living room, both Raven and Booker get a vision in which Levi says "You saved her!" Levi's cement fist accidentally comes off and it's headed right to where Raven, Nia and Booker are standing. Raven pushes Nia away to save her. She grabs the fist. It turns out in the vision, Levi was talking about saving the fist - not saving Nia. When Nia finally stands up, she takes the opportunity to impress her mom by saying she had a vision too.
In her "vision," Nia says that she saw her mom getting the money back. Unable to explain the vision, she starts looking at different objects in the room to come up with ideas. As a result, she makes up a scene where Raven is at the top of the turret on the roof, wearing a taco costume. Raven is so happy not only because she now knows how to get the money back but because both her twins are psychic. As Raven leaves, Booker tricks Nia into admitting that she didn't really have a vision. Nia thinks Booker figured it out because he's psychic but Booker tells her that he did it because he's her twin brother. He can see when she's not okay. Nia tells him that she had to fake the vision because she saw how happy Raven was with him. And she doesn't want to be just regular. Booker offers to help her through it and have her back.
Determined to make Nia's vision come true, Raven puts on a taco costume and heads for the roof. She climbs on the turret ignoring advice that she might fall. After all, Nia didn't see her falling in the vision. So, she has to try. Nia and Booker quickly come to the roof and persuade Raven to come down. Feeling responsible, Nia climbs to the turret too to convince Raven to step down. She admits to Raven that she lied about having a vision so that Raven can like her the same way she likes Booker now. Raven makes it clear that having visions doesn't make them any better than her. She tells Nia that she may not be part of the psychic duo, but she's part of the Baxter Trio, which is more important. Nia understands, just before both she and Raven fall down the turret.
As a result of the fall, Nia accidentally butt-clicks on the bird-calling app. It starts making bird sounds which attract the falcon. Nia asks everyone to stand still. She walks calmly towards the falcon and carefully grabs the bag with the money. Nia is proud to have saved the day even without powers. She celebrates her save by laying on the bathtub and covering herself with the money. She enjoys herself while the rest of the family waits outside before they can use the bathroom. After all, she's the one who saved the day.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- Gabby Sanalitro as Gloria
- This episode is a direct continuation of the events that started in "The Falcon and The Raven - Part One."
- Raven finally tells the kids that she's psychic after deciding not to tell them about it since "Baxter's Back!"
- This is the second episode where Nia feels left out. The first episode was Baxter's Back!.
- When riding with Raven again in All Sewn Up, Gloria brings up the events of this episode where Raven caused Carmichael to jump out of the window, scared of the falcon.
- This is the second episode where Raven and Booker have a double vision. The first was the Season 1 finale, Vest in Show.
- Raven finally reveals that she is psychic (just like Booker) to the family.
- This episode premiered as part of the 2018 Disney Channel GO! Summer promotion.
- A scene with the Baxters telling an Officer Gossman about Ernesto was cut.
- In the script, Raven would not let Carmichael in her car without a diaper, however in the shot scene the cat did not have one.
- It is revealed that Raven wears a wig.
- Tess claimed to have a dog.
- Booker had a vision of Ernesto the falcon, holding the money outside Polar Bear Pizza.
- Raven and Booker had a double-vision of Levi, yelling "You saved her!"
|“||Does the falcon whoop me?||”|
|— Raven to Nia|
|“||Do you see I don't care lady?!||”|
- July 24, 2018 (United Kingdom)
| The image gallery for The Falcon and The Raven - Part Two may be viewed here.