|“||We meant we literally put money in that couch! Our whole life savings was in that couch!||”|
|— Chelsea to Nia.|
- Raven Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Grayson
- Navia Robinson as Nia Baxter
- Issac Ryan Brown as Booker Baxter
- Jason Maybaum as Levi Grayson
- Sky Katz as Tess O'Malley
- This episode filmed on June 21, 2019, the sixteenth episode shot before a live audience for the season.
- Director Danielle Fishel gave birth to her child, Adler Karp, three days later on June 24, 2019.
- Second appearance of the interior of the O'Malley apartment.
- A new member of Tess' family is introduced, her maternal grandmother, Zophia.
- Mindy Sterling appeared as "Judge Foodie" in the That's So Raven episode "Food For Thought".
- Additionally, Mindy Sterling has appeared in such Disney Channels shows as Even Stevens, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and a recurring role as "Principal Susan Skidmore" on A.N.T. Farm, and has done voices for Disney cartoons Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, American Dragon: Jake Long and The Replacements.
- First appearance of Maren, the proprietor and namesake of Maren's Mocha.
- Shania Accius also played "Becky (Counter Girl)" in the That's So Raven episode, "Saturday Afternoon Fever". Additionally, she also voiced various characters on The Proud Family.
- Mindy Sterling and Shania Accious become the seventh and eighth performers to appear in both That's So Raven and Raven's Home following Raven Symoné, Anneliese van der Pol, Jonathan McDaniel, Brian George, Rondell Sheridan, and Staci Lynn Fletcher.
- Gertie from 2B was mentioned again.
- Devon and Garrett were alluded to.
- Chi-Kea, the furniture company from Diss Track, was mentioned.
- Presumably, the couch held Raven's $10,000 from Vest in Show as well as the $132,000 Chelsea finally was awarded in Slammed.
- The elderly neighbor ladies are named Alma, Myrtle, Joyce, Marie, Peggy, and Trudy.
- The title is a play on the phrase "the story so far".
- Casting calls were made for a character named "Geoff" who was to have been the new landlord of 352 Hauser Avenue, but apparently the role was never cast.
- When the family is carrying the couch back to their apartment, Chelsea repeatedly shouts "pivot!". This is a reference to a famous scene from the Friends episode "The One with the Cop", where Ross repeatedly shouts "pivot!" when moving a couch up the stairs.
- The younger cast had a cap and gown ceremony to celebrate their graduation from studio school.
- In the original script:
- Raven had a vision of an unknown woman (Maren) finding the money in the couch.
- The landlord, Geoff, was raising the rent on everyone in the building until Grandma Zo intimidated him by punching a hole in the wall while in her boxing gear.
- Maren met the group outside trying to persuade her not to go inside until she revealed that she was the Maren of Maren's Mocha.
- Nia mentioned spending time with Timotheé at the café to Maren who reveals that she had been married before.
- Chelsea handed over a cushion to pay the $200, which Maren opened herself, fulfilling Raven's vision.
| The image gallery for The Story So-Fa may be viewed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.