|“||CONFIDENCE is the MOST BEAUTIFUL THING you can WEAR||”|
|— Motto painted on the wall.|
Raven and Chelsea hire famed Interior Designer Miguel Harris to decorate their newly acquired building space.
Raven and Chelsea have to go back to the office to meet with a client in the midst of the missing couch crisis.
The Boutique has its grand opening, and despite some merchandise being sewn together by Chelsea, they sell out their entire stock in only a few hours.
- Slammed (Building space acquired)
- The Story So-Fa (mentioned)
- In-Shoe-encer (First Appearance)
- Level Up
- Baking Bad
- Sharp Job-jects
- How I Met Your Mentor
- Don't Trust the G in Apartment 4B
- Levi originally conceived of Raven and Chelsea combining their businesses together in It's Not Easy Being Green.
- Raven and Chelsea officially named their business, Your Best Dressed Life, in On Edge.
- The Building number is 403.
- The building will also serve as the home of Ravenous Fashions and of Chelsea's Lifestyle coaching practice.
- The space was decorated by Miguel Harris